Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions USB Tethering Lag – Fire HD 8

正在查看 17 个帖子:1-16 (共 16 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    JigglyPug
    参与者

Streaming over Wi-Fi my Fire HD Tablet has no issues with lag, I am able to maintain full settings for RGB bit depth, image quality and 60fps. However, when connected through USB tethering the connection will completely freeze on the tablet after about 15 seconds. I have tried every post in this forum that mentions the word USB.

I have enabled/disabled USB tethering, change the USB preference from nothing to file transfer, I have tried multiple cables both USB C to USB C and USB C to USB A. Connection is flawless over Wi-Fi. Changing quality settings has no effect. It always lags and freezes about 10-15 seconds into the connection. The first few seconds are fine.

Does the fire line of tablets need some sort of ABD command or USB driver installed on the PC?

Hi @jigglypug,
    Please try connecting via native Android USB cable instead of USB tethering.

You can refer to Direct USB Cable Connection chapter in the user manual – https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_11715

JigglyPug
    参与者

I have tried direct USB as well but there is now difference. It is about 1 frame per 10 seconds.

-Could you please check if your spacedesk Android viewer app and spacedesk Windows Driver is updated to the latest version? if not, please update it.
    -if they are already updated to the latest versions, maybe reinstalling them could help.
    -can you also try to plug you cable to different ports?

JigglyPug
    参与者

Both are updated to the latest version as I just installed yesterday, performed a manual check as well. I have reinstalled and tried every available port on my machine.

Hi @jigglypug,
    Thank you for trying the above suggestions.
    for further investigation, could you please send us the Diagnostic logs of this Issue?
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – reproduce the issue using USB connection.
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

JigglyPug
    参与者

It appears it is too big for file upload; I will break it into 2 parts and upload separately.

• 该回复由JigglyPug 于 6月、 1周前 修正。
    JigglyPug
    参与者

Needed to readjust my upload as the max file size is only 512KB.

• 该回复由JigglyPug 于 6月、 1周前 修正。
    附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    JigglyPug
    参与者

Needed to readjust my upload as the max file size is only 512KB.

JigglyPug
    参与者

Finally, was able to distribute them equally enough to pass the upload requirement. Sorry for the hassle.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。

Hi @jigglypug,

Just to clarify, is this your settings on spacedesk Android viewer?
    Image quality: 100
    yuv 444
    60 fps
    RGB 888

Also, could you tell us if there’s a difference in performance if you change or lower the quality and bit depth settings?

JigglyPug
    参与者

I turned down the quality to 50% as well as the color profile to low and the RGB to 16bit. However the issue is still present. It is normal for around 5-10 seconds and then lags to about one frame refresh every 10 seconds or so.

Hi @jigglypug,
    Thanks for the information, we already forwarded this to our Android developer. We will update you once a progress has been made.

JigglyPug
    参与者

Thanks so much. I will continue using the Wi-Fi mode for now which doesn’t have the problem.

Hi @jigglypug,
    just a follow-up question: where did you download the app? was it from Amazon App Store?

JigglyPug
    参与者

I tried from both the Amazon app store as well as Google Play Store APK. I have not tried from Aurora Store.

jsmasterson
    参与者

DUDE I HAVE THE EXACT SAME SHIT GOING ON

正在查看 17 个帖子:1-16 (共 16 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。