Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Connected – Display OFF iOS issues

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    dougw03
    參與者

I am using a triple-display setup with surface pro and iPad along with my default PC monitor. I have my iPad in portrait mode and have two questions:

1. The “Connected – Display OFF” screen does not blank out the entire screen. It looks like this was only created for landscape mode. See picture here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UbugZ8UXNzQ6EuCX8
    2. Can I set a timeout for this screen? This screen stays on and does not seem to be affected by disconnect display value setting. I want my iPad to go to sleep after I turn my host PC off/sleep.

Thanks

• 該主題由 dougw03 於 8 months, 4 weeks ago 修改。

Hi @dougw03,
    1. What version are you using? we recently reeleased a new spacedesk iOS viewer v1.0.54. could you please try to update your viewer and see if the issue is still happening in there?
    2. We will forward this to our iOS developer for checking

Hi @dougw03,
    For #2. we have forwarded this to our iOS developer. as per their feedback, this feature will be implemented on one of the next iOS viewer app versions.

dougw03
    參與者

Thanks Christian. I updated to v54 and no longer have this issue. Thanks for getting my other feedback prioritized.

Hi @dougw03,

We have released a new spacedesk iOS viewer v1.0.56 on the playstore.
    iOS device can now enter suspend mode during server shutdown/sleep.
    Please update your viewer and let us know if there’s still any problem on your side.

dougw03
    參與者

Hi Christian, sorry I forgot to reply to this topic. I’ve noticed both on my iPad and my Surface Pro will have the “Connected – Display Off” screen on for hours after my laptop is asleep. I checked the app stores and am running the latest client software. Is there a setting that needs to be changed to let these devices suspend?

Hi @dougw03,
    The iOS and Windows viewers will display ‘Connected Display Off’ when the server screen is asleep. When the PC (server) itself enters suspend/sleep mode, the viewers should now display ‘Disconnected – Reconnecting.’

You might want to check your power settings. chances are your PC only enters screen off/screen sleep, which is why your iOS/viewer is displaying ‘Connected Display Off.’ Also, please check the power settings on your clients to ensure that your iOS device goes to sleep when it gets disconnected from the server.

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。