Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions can’t connect, network adapter in IPV6 since 1.0.73

正在檢視 9 篇文章 - 1 至 8 (共計 8 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    squale323
    參與者

hi all,
    since the latest version, my network adapter show an IPV6 address instead of IPV4, and it’s impossible to connect to my ipad. If i disable IPV6, IPV4 appear in spacedesk, and the connection is ok. a solution or a fix please ? (i don’t want to disable ipv6)
    thanks

Hi @squale323,

Please try to Reset your Network Settings on your Machine.
    Just follow the steps below:

Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Advance network settings > scroll down and choose Network reset. Please make sure to reboot your PC and try again with spacedesk.

squale323
    參與者

hi,
    already done, IPV6 always takes the lead

Hi @squale323,

Please try to prioritize IPV4 over IPV6, please run the Command Prompt as Administrator and type the following commands below:
    reg add hklm\system\currentcontrolset\services\tcpip6\parameters /v DisabledComponents /t REG_DWORD /d 0x20
    then reboot your pc and try to connect with spacedesk

squale323
    參與者

hi,
    thks for your answers. but, can someone tell me why it suddenly switch to ipv6 ?

Hi @squale323,

Did the registry workaround fix we provided work on your side? Are you able to connect your iPad with spacedesk v1.0.73 now?

Regarding your question, We are still not sure about the cause of your PC suddenly switching to IPv6 address only,
    Additional information may help in identifying the cause of this Issue. For further investigation, you could send us your diagnostic logs.
    just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app if applicable
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

squale323
    參與者

sorry for the late reply.
    I don’t know why but connection works again, even if spacedesk driver console show the network adapter with ipv6…

Hi @squale323,

Is this after you tried the registry workaround fix?

squale323
    參與者

I did absolutely nothing

正在檢視 9 篇文章 - 1 至 8 (共計 8 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。