Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Unsupported feature on server-side

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @viviane,
    Ok thanks for the info.
    So pen and touch input are still not working?
    ..and there’s no display connected but remote mouse is working? so it’s connected but black screen only?

Viviane
    Participant

The second screen connects properly and the mouse input also works, but not the touch, neither the pen. However, the spacedesk Driver window in the primary machine (Win 10) shows “No remote connection”, and nothing happens when I try to change the “Settings” to, for instance, OFF. I receive a popup message “Dou you really want to disable…”, I choose “Yes”, but nothing changes. The tablet is connected through wi-fi hotspot, and everything is updated (NVIDIA driver 471.41)
    NoPenNoTouch.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @viviane,
    Could you please run services.msc on your primary machine, find spacedeskService ,right-click restart it then try again to reconnect the spacedesk viewer app.

Viviane
    Participant

It worked, but the pen is now too laggy. Moreover, I had a death blue screen. It is still too unstable. I’m going to uninstall everything and waiting for a further version. Thank you for the assistance.

deanhardt
    Participant

I’m still experiencing this problem and would like to pursue it. I’m running the viewer on a Samsung S7+.
    my Windows machine is using Beta Version 1.0.7
    Android is using v0.9.73

I’ve rebooted and I’ve explicitly run services.msc and restarted the spacedesk service. Still to no avail.

Viviane
    Participant

I was using the last Android version, v0.9.74, but the problems persisted. For now I’m only using the Tab S7’s native screen duplication feature.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @viviane,
    We are currently fixing it on server side.
    We will let you know as soon as we have new version for you to test.

As for the BSOD (blue screen of death), when did it exactly happened?
    Could you please send us the following for further analysis:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save All Information”, save the output file (dxdiag.txt)
    – most recent dump file (*.dmp) of your BSOD with spacedesk which is located in C:\Windows\minidump folder.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @deanhardt,
    Please try the most recent spacedesk Android Viewer app 0.9.74.

Viviane
    Participant

Here are the requested files, but please note that I had completely uninstalled the driver.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Viviane.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Viviane
    Participant

I’m not able to upload the *.dmp file as requested.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.