Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Using Spacedesk as telepromter!

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子

Hello M8’s,
    Here is my issue. I am using telepromter: https://www.superkuva.fi/desview-foldable-teleprompter-t12-tablet-smartphone-camera?gclid=Cj0KCQjwm66pBhDQARIsALIR2zBbjB9nFbYRU1UyRuC8uf_bemJ6TaZE1yBG0lQfuAEdi_qomKoaKhgaAiAJEALw_wcB

And i would love to put canva window to my prompter when i give presentations. How in earth i can get spacedesk window to mirrowed mode, so picture from glass would be in right way?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @radiushotmail-fi,

To mirror flip the spacedesk screen for teleprompter use, you have to switch ON the Videowall mode via spacedesk Driver Console -> VIDEOWALL, then click the connected client underneath Unassigned (or Video Wall# if its assigned to a videowall).
    On the right side panel underneath videowall client settings, you will find below the “Flipped Display (for mirroring)” checkbox and just check it.

For assistance, please check the attached image below.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。

Now when i put video wall on, program starts crashing and there is no way to get it working and also tablet screen is flickering all the time .. so how to get over this crash?

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @radiushotmail-fi,
    For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel of the spacedesk Console window
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – check the Diagnostic Collection box to switch ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the crash
    – uncheck the Diagnostic Collection box to switch OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。