To mirror flip the spacedesk screen for teleprompter use, you have to switch ON the Videowall mode via spacedesk Driver Console -> VIDEOWALL, then click the connected client underneath Unassigned (or Video Wall# if its assigned to a videowall).
On the right side panel underneath videowall client settings, you will find below the “Flipped Display (for mirroring)” checkbox and just check it.
For assistance, please check the attached image below.
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel of the spacedesk Console window
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– check the Diagnostic Collection box to switch ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the crash
– uncheck the Diagnostic Collection box to switch OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.