Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions update 1.0.67 to 1.0.69 high cpu load after some minutes

正在查看 13 个帖子:1-12 (共 12 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    el_viejo
    参与者

after updateing from 1.0.67 to 1.0.69 i have the issue spacedeskService.exe eats constantly between 25% and 45% cpu load while being connected to one spacedesk client. before the update everything was fine. please adivse if you need logs and how to proceed to get them. thank you.

Hi @el_viejo,

in what way does the high CPU load usually occur? (video streaming/playing a game/etc..).
    Can you also tell us what quality settings do you use in your spacedesk viewer? and maybe send us a screenshot/s of the high CPU load you are encountering?

For further analysis, please also send us the diagnostic logs of the issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

el_viejo
    参与者

hi christian,

there is no special event triggering the high cpu load. it just occurs by the time while displaying just a static windows desktop. spacedesk viewer quality settings: image quality 100, encoding color depth: high color quality, slow speed (yuv 4.4.4), custom fps rate: 60 fps. the spacedesk server machine is a dual gpu (intel hd graphics 530 + nvidia quadro m4000m). as i am currently back on 1.0.67 i will post screenshot of the high cpu load plus diagnostics data later on.

Hi @el_viejo,

Thank you for the info.
    We will continue to try to reproduce this issue while waiting for the screenshot and diagnostic logs.
    Looking forward to your feedback.

Sacco_Belmonte
    参与者

Hi. I also noticed the higher CPU load after the update.

@el_viejo

I notice the new version has better latency, my mouse feels a lot less laggy. Is that the case? Could that be related to the high CPU usage?

Here’s a video of me turning off the spacedesk service. Note how the leftmost core on the third row drop as I turn it off.

After turning it back on is fine and the CPU usage is super fine.

Sacco_Belmonte
    参与者

jlapp
    参与者

I am also getting 50% average CPU usage on the new update.

jlapp
    参与者

Can you please offer older versions of the software, so I can fix this issue?
    edit, found it: https://spacedesk.net/downloads/spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1067_BETA.msi

Hi @sacco_belmonte,

Do you have a client connected to your server?
    Does this happen even without client connection?

further analysis, please also send us the diagnostic logs of the issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

as for @jlapp,
    What CPU do you use? Intel/AMD?
    Could you also please send the diagnostic logs of the issue on your side? just follow the steps above.

spacedesk Marcel
    管理员

A tentative fix for “High CPU Load” issue was just released on our download page http://www.spacedesk.net Please Update spacedesk Windows Driver to BETA RC 1.0.70 Please let us know if this new version fixes the issue for you.

el_viejo
    参与者

i installed the 1.0.70 over 1.0.67. update went smooth. since then normal operation, no high cpu load occured so far. thank you very much.

jlapp
    参与者

New update solved high CPU issue on Intel CPU. Thank you kindly.

We are glad to hear that it is now working on your end. We will now close this topic.
    In case you encounter any spacedesk-related issues, just let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you.

正在查看 13 个帖子:1-12 (共 12 个帖子)
  • 话题“update 1.0.67 to 1.0.69 high cpu load after some minutes”已关闭,不接受新回复。