Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions HTML5 View Error on Windows/Ubuntu

• 该话题包含 4个回复,4 人参与,最后由goodwin 更新于 4月前
正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Beckett
    参与者

I’m getting this error when trying to reach the viewer.spacedesk.net website from my Ubuntu 22.04 and Windows 11 machines: “This site can’t provide a secure connectionviewer.spacedesk.net uses an unsupported protocol.
    ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
    Unsupported protocol
    The client and server don’t support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.”

I’m using the latest version of Chrome for both systems; I also tried on Firefox and it gave a similar message. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Hi @beckett,

Please try to delete your browser’s cached files and then check again to see if the issue persists.

nancy51
    参与者

Experiencing HTML5 view errors on both Windows and Ubuntu platforms. Despite efforts to troubleshoot, the issue persists. Requesting assistance from the community or relevant support channels to identify and resolve this compatibility challenge. Your insights are highly valued in addressing this cross-platform concern. Thank you for any guidance provided.

Hi @nancy51,
    What error are you encountering with HTML5 viewer?
    Have you tried the suggestion above?

goodwin
    参与者

I have encountered the same problem ,althought I havent try delete the browser’s cached files. I solved the problem by using the incognito mode in the browser , for someone who doesnt want clear browser’s cached files could try to use this solution. and could someone answer that what causing this problem,this would be nice ,thx.

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。