• 作者
    帖子
    FuEls
    参与者

Driver error code 31 in device manager

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @fuels,

Can you tell us which device has this error code? Is it the spacedesk Graphics Adapter?

Could you please try to stop-start the spacedesk server via spacedesk Driver Console window then try again with spacedesk.

If the suggestion above did not help, please send us the diagnostic logs.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue + error code 31 in device manager
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

FuEls
    参与者

Error 31 has spacedesk Graphics Adapter, the above actions did not help … Here is the Archive.

FuEls
    参与者

Hmmm… Not allowed to send files of this type… In zip format…

FuEls
    参与者

I’ll try Rar format, attached below.

FuEls
    参与者

Here is a screenshot

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    FuEls
    参与者

I’ll try 7zip, attached below.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    FuEls
    参与者

Happened

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Strange… zipped folder as attachments should be allowed. I just verified it here.. How did you generate your .zip file?
    Unfortunately, we cannot download the *.7z file..

FuEls
    参与者

I’ll try now

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @fuels,
    Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.

Have you already tried to switch OFF-ON the spacedesk Server via spacedesk Driver Console app?
    Did you still get the error code 31?

We also noticed that your AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360 Series graphics adapter is outdated.
    Could you please try to update it?
    You can download the updated driver on their website https://www.amd.com/en/support.

If the suggestions above did not help, then please send us an updated diagnostic logs with Debug View.
    It seems that you did not download it before starting the diagnostics.
    Could you please try again the steps above and make sure to click the “Download” button of the Debug View before switching the Diagnostics ON.
    Then send us an updated diagnostic logs.

正在查看 11 个帖子:1-10 (共 10 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。