October 5, 2022 at 3:21 pm #9178
Driver error code 31 in device managerOctober 6, 2022 at 1:31 am #9184
Can you tell us which device has this error code? Is it the spacedesk Graphics Adapter?
Could you please try to stop-start the spacedesk server via spacedesk Driver Console window then try again with spacedesk.
If the suggestion above did not help, please send us the diagnostic logs.
Just follow the steps below:
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue + error code 31 in device manager
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.October 6, 2022 at 7:47 am #9186
Error 31 has spacedesk Graphics Adapter, the above actions did not help … Here is the Archive.October 6, 2022 at 7:48 am #9187
Hmmm… Not allowed to send files of this type… In zip format…October 6, 2022 at 7:49 am #9188
I’ll try Rar format, attached below.October 6, 2022 at 7:50 am #9189October 6, 2022 at 7:52 am #9191
I’ll try 7zip, attached below.October 6, 2022 at 7:52 am #9193
HappenedOctober 6, 2022 at 9:02 am #9205
Strange… zipped folder as attachments should be allowed. I just verified it here.. How did you generate your .zip file?
Unfortunately, we cannot download the *.7z file..October 6, 2022 at 12:57 pm #9206October 7, 2022 at 3:52 am #9213
Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
Have you already tried to switch OFF-ON the spacedesk Server via spacedesk Driver Console app?
Did you still get the error code 31?
We also noticed that your AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360 Series graphics adapter is outdated.
Could you please try to update it?
You can download the updated driver on their website https://www.amd.com/en/support.
If the suggestions above did not help, then please send us an updated diagnostic logs with Debug View.
It seems that you did not download it before starting the diagnostics.
Could you please try again the steps above and make sure to click the “Download” button of the Debug View before switching the Diagnostics ON.
Then send us an updated diagnostic logs.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.