Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Connected – Display Off

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    titoaurelio
    参与者

Dear tech support,
    I’m recently having the same issue: upon connecting, the client shows a black screen: “Connected – Display off” – and the client won’t show the server desktop.
    In the server device manager the spacedesk Graphics adapter shows a warning mark (!).
    Server is a Windows 10 Shuttle DS57U mini pc. The client is a Chuwi Hipad pro tablet and everything has been working flawlessly so far.
    I’m uploading the zipped folder generated by the diagnostic tool.
    I really hope you can help me…
    Thank you in advance

Titoaurelio

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @titoaurelio,
    Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
    Could you please try with our most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.15 available on our website?

Forum

If the same problem still persist, please try to update your Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 driver via https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html.

titoaurelio
    参与者

Hello,
    Following your advice I updated both Spacedesk driver to v1.0.15 and Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 but the problem was not solved.
    Everytime i launch Spacedesk app on android client the blank screen “Connected – Display OFF” appears.
    I noticed that the Spacedesk driver on primary machine detects the incoming connection, then it disconnects. I’m uploading the screenshots if this can be useful to you.
    I also relaunched the diagnostic tool and the result is attached below.
    Thank you so much for any suggestions.

Titoaurelio

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @titoaurelio,
    Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
    We are currently analyzing the logs. We will get back to you as soon as we have news regarding this issue.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @titoaurelio,
    Could you please try our most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.16 that we just released on our website https://forum.spacedesk.net.
    We have a potential bug fix for the Display Off issue.

Looking forward to your feedback.

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。