Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Connected-Display OFF

正在查看 7 个帖子:1-6 (共 6 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    beanpole1
    参与者

I just downloaded this today. Was working beautifully…at first. It’s now saying “Connected-Display OFF.” I have never had any other type of software similar to this installed on this computer so that is not the issue. I’m not “techy.” I need an easy-to-understand solution to this. I’ve already given the standard “restart your computer” advice a whirl.

• 该话题由beanpole1 于 2年、 8月前 修正。
    spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @beanpole1,

Do you have Nvidia ShadowPlay/Instant Replay/any recording software running?

For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON
    – connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

hamzagp
    参与者

i had the same issue so am just gonna wait for the update .

beanpole1
    参与者

No other recording software. Debug view still said unanvailable even after I downloaded so not sure if this is what you need but here it is.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    beanpole1
    参与者

It’s super annoying because I’m falling in love with having an extended workspace. If I’m going to have to uninstall reinstall everyday to get this to work I guess I’ll need to figure out a different option. But hey, can only complain so much about free. Uninstalling and reinstalling on primary computer DID fix the issue for about 24 hours.

• 该回复由beanpole1 于 2年、 8月前 修正。
    spacedesk Nicole
    管理员

Hi @beanpole1,

Thank you very much for the feedback.
    We are currently investigating this issue.

In case that you encountered it again, please try to switch the server OFF then ON in our spacedesk Console app or
    restart the machine. Please let us know if this helped.

ykim218
    参与者

I was having this same issue and solved my case by cleaning out the old driver and reinstalling the newer version.
    You could also try the repair option with the setup msi file.
    Then boom magically ‘connected’.

• 该回复由ykim218 于 2年、 8月前 修正。
正在查看 7 个帖子:1-6 (共 6 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。