I just downloaded this today. Was working beautifully…at first. It’s now saying “Connected-Display OFF.” I have never had any other type of software similar to this installed on this computer so that is not the issue. I’m not “techy.” I need an easy-to-understand solution to this. I’ve already given the standard “restart your computer” advice a whirl.
This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by beanpole1.
Do you have Nvidia ShadowPlay/Instant Replay/any recording software running?
For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue:
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.
It’s super annoying because I’m falling in love with having an extended workspace. If I’m going to have to uninstall reinstall everyday to get this to work I guess I’ll need to figure out a different option. But hey, can only complain so much about free. Uninstalling and reinstalling on primary computer DID fix the issue for about 24 hours.
This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by beanpole1.
I was having this same issue and solved my case by cleaning out the old driver and reinstalling the newer version.
You could also try the repair option with the setup msi file.
Then boom magically ‘connected’.
This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by ykim218.