Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Black screen on android device

正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    ItzFilyowsky_
    参与者

hello, I have spacedesk downloaded on my android phone and on my windows 10 computer everything starts to connect normally but when it loads there is a black screen on the android device what should I do in this situation

brendagray
    参与者

If you are experiencing a black screen on your Android device when using spacedesk, there are several things you can try to resolve the issue:

Check your network connection: Ensure that both your Android device and Windows 10 computer are connected to the same network. A poor or unstable network connection may cause display issues.

Check the spacedesk server settings: On your Windows 10 computer, open the spacedesk server settings and ensure that the correct display settings are selected for your Android device. You may need to adjust the resolution or orientation settings to ensure compatibility with your device.

Restart the spacedesk app: Try restarting both the spacedesk app on your Android device and the spacedesk server on your Windows 10 computer. This can sometimes resolve connectivity issues.

Disable any conflicting apps: If you have any other remote display or screen mirroring apps installed on your Android device, try disabling them as they may interfere with the spacedesk connection.

Try a different connection method: If you are using Wi-Fi to connect your Android device to your Windows 10 computer, try using a USB cable instead. This can sometimes provide a more stable connection.

If none of these solutions work, you may need to seek additional technical support from the spacedesk community or contact the spacedesk support team for further assistance.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @itzfilyowsky_ and @brendagray,

@brendagray
    , thank you very much for providing your suggestions to @itzfilyowsky_, very helpful!

Just a few additional suggestions:
    About the conflicting apps, please check it via spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> Incompatible Software Products.
    For further assistance, please also check the Troubleshooting chapters in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

Johnny
    参与者

I solved this problem with a black screen on my phone by turning off recording in the Nvidia program or “instant replay”
    Я эту проблему решил тупо тем, что я мгновенный повтор выключил в программе нвидиа, с записью то же самое перестаёт работать

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
正在查看 4 个帖子:1-3 (共 3 个帖子)
  • 话题“Black screen on android device”已关闭,不接受新回复。