Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions the second device or laptop is not showing the apps and windows bottom menu

正在檢視 30 篇文章 - 1 至 29 (共計 29 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    factorysub34
    參與者

im having same trouble the second device or laptop is not showing the apps and windows bottom menu tools and cant see my cursor mouse or get network connection in primary device or PC i just dont what im doing wrong. I paid for £10-15 for solution though online banking if i have to. The tutorial is outdate because of new interface and setting in new design interface. How do see my see my windows bottom menu and apps and mouse instead empty window desktop display.

spacedesk Renz
    管理員

Hi @factorysub34,

Can you send a screenshot or a picture of the issue you encountered? Also, please send a screenshot or picture of your spacedesk Driver console. You can upload the said pictures to Dropbox then include the download link on your reply. Thank you.

factorysub34
    參與者

I will have give screenshot in next 9 hours since it night and to what i said i cant see desktop shortcut apps like recycling bin or windows subwindows like control panel or start menu in desktop screen in my second device or client machine

spacedesk Renz
    管理員

Thanks for the additional info. We will wait for the pictures we requested and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks.

factorysub34
    參與者

I came early post the screenshots

factorysub34
    參與者

I cant post file exceed allowed file size what do i do now?

spacedesk Renz
    管理員

Hi @factorysub34,

You can upload the pictures via Dropbox then include the download link on your next reply. Thanks!

factorysub34
    參與者

compressed

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Renz
    管理員

Thank you for sending the logs. May you also send the screenshots I was asking for? Also, which viewer are you using? Thank you.

factorysub34
    參與者

I have problem sending screenshot too large to post

spacedesk Renz
    管理員

You can upload the screenshots via Dropbox then post the download link in your next reply. May I also ask what viewer you are using? Thank you.

factorysub34
    參與者

Spacedesk windows viewer v0.9.45 beta

factorysub34
    參與者

These are the screenshot their showing in the post anywhere think bug is stopping me sending them

factorysub34
    參與者

These screenshot are not showing in their post anywhere think there is bug stopping me sending them once i click submit nothing shows up

factorysub34
    參與者

I cant post the dropbox link nothing showing in my end when i click submit

factorysub34
    參與者

Can i sent it by email

spacedesk Renz
    管理員

Please send it to androidapp@spacedesk.net. Thank you.

factorysub34
    參與者

What reference number or name do i’ll provide in subject name of email to best reach to you

factorysub34
    參與者

I send email subject name as my username. lookout for factorysub34 in inbox

factorysub34
    參與者
    spacedesk Renz
    管理員

Hi @factorysub34,

I saw in your screenshot that you have McAfee antivirus installed in your device. McAfee on Windows is known to randomly kill and prevent network connections without informing the user. Also, please turn off the Videowall function in your Driver console. Afterwards, try connecting with your viewer again. Thanks.

factorysub34
    參與者

Had removed McAfee and still desktop local apps on primary device or server machine are not showing in my secondary device or client machine

spacedesk Renz
    管理員

Hi @factorysub34,

Can you try setting the viewer screen on “Duplicate these displays” in the Display Settings once you’re connected to the server and see if the issue still happens? Thank you

factorysub34
    參與者

There is no Duplicate these display in the settings menu of windows10/11 64bit viewer

spacedesk Renz
    管理員

You can find the Display Settings when you right-click on your desktop. Make sure to connect your viewer to the server, then right-click on the server’s desktop to access the Display Settings. You should see a menu like this.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    factorysub34
    參與者

How do I reach full fhd on client viewer the video is compressed and low quality

factorysub34
    參與者

I know mean conecct to the viewer to server and go system to diplay to extend these diplay select duplicate these display

factorysub34
    參與者

The display setting is not showing again the dual monitors is not showing

factorysub34
    參與者

I think i got hand of it connect the server and then dual monitor setting will show as long as it it doesn’t show on viewer first so connected to TV and has separate keyboard and mouse ready click the settings to launch it

factorysub34
    參與者

I need rephrase that because didn’t make sense. I think I have got the hand of it, connect the server and then the dual monitor setting will show but it doesn’t first show in viewer client so have server client connect to TV with separate keyboard and mouse ready click the settings to launch it

正在檢視 30 篇文章 - 1 至 29 (共計 29 篇)
  • 主題「the second device or laptop is not showing the apps and windows bottom menu」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。