Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Subject: Issue with spacedesk display screen cast

正在檢視 9 篇文章 - 1 至 8 (共計 8 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    sbertin930
    參與者

Hello,
    I use Spacedesk on a newly reinstalled Nuc windows 10 server, and on a Samsung Android Galaxy tab A tablet. Before this reinstallation of Windows, everything worked fine. Now the tablet can connect to the server but its screen remains black. However, the touch function works more or less, which shows that the tablet and computer are connected. I’ve tried everything but I don’t know what to do.
    Can you help me? Best regards. Stéphane

Hi @sbertin930,
    How do you connect your Android device? is it via USB or Wifi?
    if it is via USB, could you please try unplugging your device -> turn off Android/iOS USB option in the Console -> turn on USB -> plug your device again.

since its a newly reinstalled windows 10, do you maybe have Nvidia ShadowPlay installed on your machine?
    Could you please check for any incompatible software, just run the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> Incompatible Software Products. if there is, please uninstall or disable it and try again with spacedesk

if the above suggestion did not work, please send us the Diagnostic logs of this Issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – reproduce the blackscreen issue.
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

sbertin930
    參與者

Hello,

I only use wifi . Each time I try to connect my Samsung galaxy tab A or my Iphone 14 pro I have the save message : connected display off.
    Connection itself seems ok but the screen is black. As requested you can find down the recording of the problem.

Best regards

Stéphane

sbertin930
    參與者

Here the requested file

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。

Hi @sbertin930,
    Have you tried the suggestions on our previous reply?
    Could you also try reinstalling spacedesk Driver?
    Restart your Primary and secondary machine?

We cannot view the files you have sent due to file type and size error.
    Can you maybe compress it to a zip folder?
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply, or maybe send it to us by uploading it to any cloud storage app like google drive or dropbox and send us the link.

please make sure to reproduce the issue and follow the diagnostic collection steps in our 2nd reply.

sbertin930
    參與者

Re tentative envoi attachemenent

sbertin930
    參與者

Fichier converti en ZIP

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。

Hi @sbertin930,
    Based on your SpacedeskDiag.txt, you are using Microsoft Basic Display, Please update your AMD/Intel/Nvidia graphics adapter to the latest version.

sbertin930
    參與者

Mise a jour du pilote carte graphique Intel fait : ca marche 🙂

Merci beaucoup

正在檢視 9 篇文章 - 1 至 8 (共計 8 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。