Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Help! Black Screen – Not working

正在檢視 8 篇文章 - 1 至 7 (共計 7 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    DEMON
    參與者

Hello, I have a problem with the program. When I connect the phone to it, the screen is black, but the touch is on. When I touch the screen, the mouse pointer goes to the place of the second screen, but when I look at the phone screen, it is black, and I am on the desktop. If I enter any program, it remains black. I tried (win+p) But nothing happened

Note: It was working yesterday, but today it is no longer working

Hi @DEMON,

For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of the issue.
    On your primary machine, Just follow the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – connect your viewer app and reproduce the black screen issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

hotboy57529
    參與者

hi @spacedesk Christian

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。

Hi @hotboy57529,

Thank you very much for sending your diagnostic logs.
    Do you also experience black screen issues as well? if so,
    Based on the logs, you have Nvidia Shadowplay/In-game Overlay/screen recording currently active in your primary machine.
    Please disable this settings in Nvidia GeForce Experience window.
    Then open spacedesk Driver Console and switch OFF-ON the spacedesk Driver/Server and try again with spacedesk.

hotboy57529
    參與者

thank you, i did it successfully

nhan
    參與者

Besides the instructions in this thread, I need help form this thread too https://forum.spacedesk.netforums/topic/android-13-app-flashes-to-connected-screen/

Thanks a lot spacedesk team 😀

nhan
    參與者

Hi @nhan,
    Besides the instructions from that thread, you could try the following:
    -clear spacedesk cache/data in your phone app settings
    -Reinstall or update your spacedesk app to v0.91.10
    -click ‘Clear spacedesk Settings’ and ‘Clear Windows Display Settings’ in spacedesk Console
    -Restart Android device

正在檢視 8 篇文章 - 1 至 7 (共計 7 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。