Hello, I have a problem with the program. When I connect the phone to it, the screen is black, but the touch is on. When I touch the screen, the mouse pointer goes to the place of the second screen, but when I look at the phone screen, it is black, and I am on the desktop. If I enter any program, it remains black. I tried (win+p) But nothing happened
Note: It was working yesterday, but today it is no longer working
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of the issue.
On your primary machine, Just follow the steps below:
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– connect your viewer app and reproduce the black screen issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if message box appears, just click No to proceed)
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Thank you very much for sending your diagnostic logs.
Do you also experience black screen issues as well? if so,
Based on the logs, you have Nvidia Shadowplay/In-game Overlay/screen recording currently active in your primary machine.
Please disable this settings in Nvidia GeForce Experience window.
Then open spacedesk Driver Console and switch OFF-ON the spacedesk Driver/Server and try again with spacedesk.
Besides the instructions from that thread, you could try the following:
-clear spacedesk cache/data in your phone app settings
-Reinstall or update your spacedesk app to v0.91.10
-click ‘Clear spacedesk Settings’ and ‘Clear Windows Display Settings’ in spacedesk Console
-Restart Android device