Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Connected – The display is turned off when connected.

正在檢視 2 篇文章 - 1 至 1 (共計 1 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    Demon518336
    參與者

When connected via WI-FI, a black screen with the inscription “Connected – the display is off” pops up. I just connect via usb to a black screen, I tried everything, help. And I still can’t install the 32-bit application, although I installed 64-bit, an error pops up when downloading.

Hi @demon518336,

For blackscreen issues,
    – open the Windows Display Settings on your primary machine and check if the spacedesk display is detached/grayed out, and if it’s detached just attach it by selecting extend or duplicate
    – check for any incompatible software, just run the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> Incompatible Software Products

For the failed installation of 32-bit version, is there any error that pops up? what does it say?
    Could you try restarting your PC and then try to install again? there may be a pending reboot in your system..

If that doesn’t work, please provide us with the following files:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information” and send us the output file
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

正在檢視 2 篇文章 - 1 至 1 (共計 1 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。