When connected via WI-FI, a black screen with the inscription “Connected – the display is off” pops up. I just connect via usb to a black screen, I tried everything, help. And I still can’t install the 32-bit application, although I installed 64-bit, an error pops up when downloading.
For blackscreen issues,
– open the Windows Display Settings on your primary machine and check if the spacedesk display is detached/grayed out, and if it’s detached just attach it by selecting extend or duplicate
– check for any incompatible software, just run the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> Incompatible Software Products
For the failed installation of 32-bit version, is there any error that pops up? what does it say?
Could you try restarting your PC and then try to install again? there may be a pending reboot in your system..
If that doesn’t work, please provide us with the following files:
– run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information” and send us the output file
– spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
– setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF
Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.