Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Connected – Display OFF

正在檢視 29 篇文章 - 1 至 28 (共計 28 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    Willycia
    參與者

Whenever I connect my Chromebook to my PC, it lags for a second, and then on my Chromebook, it says display off and on my PC it thinks that there are 2 screens. And then after around 30 seconds, it disconnects with an error. I restarted both devices, it works for a second then does error 256 and after that I try again and all it does is display off and my PC doesn’t detect anything. Please help, I really want this to work.

Thanks, William

Willycia
    參與者

So basically what happens is:

1: I turn my PC and Chromebook on

2: I open up Spacedesk on both

3: I connect

4: it shows a black screen and my PC detects 2 screens

5: It disconnects with error 256

6: I connect again and I shows display off no matter how many times I connect and reconnect

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @willycia,
    Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    – open the spacedesk Driver Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON
    – try to connect your viewer app and wait for the issue to happen
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Willycia
    參與者

Hello

When I get home from work tomorrow I will try that, sorry if it takes me a bit to send them.

Regards, William

Willycia
    參與者

Also, I may have forgotten to add this but, when I restart both devices and connect them my PC recognizes my chromebook but on my chromebook there is either:

1: A black bar in the middle of the screen

2: No cursor and taskbar

3: Black screen

And after disconnecting and reconnecting after that it is just connected – Display OFF. So the first time connecting after restarting both devices there is actually a sign that it’s working – but it always has something wrong with it and it is unusable.

Thanks, William

• 該回覆由 Willycia 於 2 years, 5 months ago 修改。原因: Spelling error and some unadded spaces
    Willycia
    參與者

Hello

So when I saved the diagnostics, added it to a folder, when it was transferring it, this appeared on my screen. I don’t know why, I have the debug view also but I tried it again and the same result, Error 1 and nothing transfers to the folder.

Regards, William

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    Willycia
    參與者

And also after the first connection, when it shows display off my PC detects the screen but my Chromebook doesn’t show anything

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @willycia,
    Thanks for the feedback.

Fix for the failing console diagnostic collection will be available in the next release.
    In the meantime, could you please send us the following (if available):
    – C:\Users\Public\Downloads\Debugview.log
    – all spacedesk files available in C:\Users\Public folder
    – run dxdiag.exe, click Save All Information, then save the output file (dxdiag.txt)
    Please save all the files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Could you please also check in the spacedesk Driver Console -> Incompatible Software if there’s any software/product currently active.

Willycia
    參與者

Hello

For the first step, I could not find Debugview.log in my public downloads. I copied all my spacedesk files and my dxdiag in my Public folder. Instead of adding dxdiag directly to the folder (just in case anything bad happens), I created a copy and added it to the folder, just wondering if that’s alright.

Regards, William

Willycia
    參與者

Sorry, when I uploaded the file, it said “Sorry, you are not allowed to upload this file type.”

Willycia
    參與者

Hopefully this time it works, if not I will send the folder

Edit: I didn’t get any errors like last time so I hope it worked

• 該回覆由 Willycia 於 2 years, 5 months ago 修改。
    • 該回覆由 Willycia 於 2 years, 5 months ago 修改。
    附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @willycia,
    Thanks for the logs.

Could you please also check in the spacedesk Driver Console -> Incompatible Software if there’s any software/product currently active.
    If you have Nvidia Shadow Play/In-game overlay/screen recording active please disable it before connecting spacedesk.

Willycia
    參與者

Hello

Right now I do not have anything that is incompatible, but all the applications in the incompatible software tab have X’s beside them, which means that they are off right?

Regards, William

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @willycia,
    Yes, it means there’s no incompatible products on your machine. Thanks for confirmation.

To get the debugview.log, please try the following:
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON
    – connect viewer app and wait for the issue to happen
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – go to C:\Users\Public\Downloads and send us the Debugview.log file.

Willycia
    參與者

Hello

I am going to that now, but just to clarify, do you mean C:\Users\Public\Public Downloads
    Because I don’t see any downloads file in public so I just want to make sure.

Thanks, William

Willycia
    參與者

Hello

Sorry for the late response. Here is the debugview.log file.

Regards, William

Willycia
    參與者

Hello

Sorry for the late response. Here is the debugview.log file.

Regards, William

Willycia
    參與者

Alright so it says I can’t upload that file type, dunno why.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Please change the file type to debugview.txt

Willycia
    參與者

Here is the debugview.log file in text. Hope it works

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @willycia,
    Thank you very much for sending the log file.
    We are currently analyzing it. It seems that the server is disconnecting due to network connection lost.

Can you quickly try with spacedesk HTML5 Viewer?
    Just open a Google Chrome web browser on your Chromebook device then go to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/ and try to connect to your server IP address. Then let us know if the display off / black screen is also happening.

Please also make sure that you update your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics adapter to the most recent version.
    You can download the latest driver installer from their website https://www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx.

Willycia
    參與者

Hello

I tried connecting with the HTML 5 viewer but on my Chromebook, it says HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found. And after downloading the NVIDIA driver installer the same thing happens as it usually would before I installed them.

Regards, William

Willycia
    參與者

Hello

I tried again to connect to HTML 5 and it worked. It is a little bit laggy but it works great and I will probably use that for now

Thanks, William

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Thank you very much for the feedback.
    We will continue to analyze this issue with android viewer app and get back to you as soon as we have news.

Willycia
    參與者

Alright, I have good wifi so HTML5 Viewer works great, although the display quality drop off from using the actual app to connect is noticeable, it doesn’t make it unusable. It works great as a replacement until I figure out a way to fix it, or a new update fixes it.

Thanks, William

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @willycia,
    We have released a new spacedesk Driver v1.0.38 on the website https://forum.spacedesk.net.
    This new version includes “Connected – Display Off” bug fix.
    Could you please try it with your Android Viewer app and let us know if it fixes the issue on your side.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Willycia
    參與者

Hello,

Yesterday I opened up Spacedesk app on my Chromebook, connected it, everything worked fine. I wake up today, open the app, and then it says Connected – Display off. So I go to the spacedesk website, I download the newest version. And when downloading it I get a popup saying Installation Failed. But downloading that, it deleted the old version I had installed. I opened up spacedesk driver console, and because it said instakkation failed, it might not have downloaded some crucial parts. So I tried connecting the app, connected display off again. I go to viewer.spacedesk.net and try connecting, Could not connect. And I tried to delete the old version, but now when I download the old version (I still have the installer) it also shows the error. I recall the error when downloading it previously.

Regards, William

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @willycia,

Please try to reboot your primary machine and try again.
    If it did not help, please send us the following:
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @willycia,
    We have released a new spacedesk Driver version 1.0.39 today, it includes another potential bug fix for the Display Off issue, please try this one and let us know your result.

正在檢視 29 篇文章 - 1 至 28 (共計 28 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。