I tried spacedesk yesterday and it worked great, except for the touch. I connected 2 iPads, and the server can see both and extend the screen to both, but only the 1st iPad connected can get the touch to work, and the 2nd to connect cannot. It doesn’t matter which one, every time, I can connect with touch working to whichever connects 1st to the server.
I’m using win10 64, and 2 iPads 3rd gen 2012
Any idea how to fix that?
This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by mhammady.
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer apps and reproduce this issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Thank you for your reply. I was not able to reproduce the problem when I tried today, but I got another problem. One of the iPad is upside down. I attached the diagnostic log as requested also a picture showing the problem.
You can try these options:
1. Enable auto-rotation feature of the client (In the client settings, go to Rotation and enable Autorotation then Save.)
2. Manually set the Display orientation on Windows Display Settings (Please see the attachments below.)