Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Tray app gets stuck in infinite notification loop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    josh3736
    Participant

If my laptop goes to sleep while a Spacedesk screen is active, upon resuming, a loop of “Connection lost” / re-established notifications are fired constantly, grinding the entire system to a crawl. The only way to stop the notifications is to use Task Manager to kill spacedeskServiceTray.exe.

The actual display itself seems to be fine; the client screen works normally and it doesn’t seem like it’s disconnecting.

Occurs on version 2.1.13. I just noticed there’s an update available; I’ll install and see if that helps.

josh3736
    Participant

Can confirm it happens in version 2.1.16 too.

Hi @josh3736,
    We couldn’t reproduce this issue on our side.
    Could you maybe try to uninstall your spacedesk Driver -> restart your PC -> install the latest version again.

if the above suggestion doesn’t work, please send us the Diagnostic logs of this Issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – reproduce the issue.
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.