Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions SLOW PERFORMANCE 4second lag time

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jsmasterson
    Participant

I have a wired connection with 40gbps usbc chords, going to 3 tablets and the lag time is 4 seconds long……the WIFI connection is faster but still laggy, and nobody like lag, so I used wired for the reliability. The PC has 8g 128 g interface and is made for muiti monitor setups. Could it be the tablets not being powerful enough to produce the desktop PC????? The wireless connection is way faster but I dont want any LAG…my other setup works perfectly.

PLEASE HELP

THANKS
    -James

Hi jsmasterson,
    -are you using USB 3.0?
    -what model is your tablet?
    -could you clarify if all 3 tablets are experiencing lags?
    -could you also clarify this statement “my other setup works perfectly.” is this also using usb? what type and tablet model?

jsmasterson
    Participant

Hey man,

Pritom L7 tablets, 2gs ram 32g storage.
    It works just as intended for about 5 seconds, no lag then all the sudden, it has a heart attack and slows to a crawl. would the DVM allocation have anything to do with it, its a brand new 8g 256g GMTec mini designed for multiple monitor interface its got 4 3.0 ports and 2 HDMI ports.

I looked at theadvanced display setting and the dedicated video memory is only at 128gbps when I know that 2.0 USB is capable of 480gbps…Please help, its so weird and frustrating.

Is it my graphics card. how do I send you a Diognostic??

My other rig, is a micro pc build with 5 tablets connected with 2.0 USB…no lag whatsoever.

I actually got 3.0 chords for this build and as I said it works smoother than the 5 screen rig for 3 seconds……

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @jsmasterson,
    Could you please check the memory and CPU usage of spacedeskService in your task manager when it starts to lag?
    For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic info via spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics (make sure to download first the Debug View).
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (check)
    – Connect your spacedesk Viewer app and reproduce the lag problem
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF (uncheck)
    – click “Save All Information” (if dialog box appears, just click NO)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

jsmasterson
    Participant

Hey brother I hope this is it, Im going to send a couple since I finally figured out how

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jsmasterson
    Participant

Im nnot surewhich is correct.

This is with one wired and 2 LAN style or the other way round. It work pretty good honestly with the loacl area hotspot connection, i just want the wired to work ,cuz its stillkinda laggy

jsmasterson
    Participant

maybe this? this is with one wired and 2 LAN style just to see the performance difference.
    It took me a year to do this because of the ChOp Chop chop ieness. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I DID IT RIGHT

-James

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @jsmasterson,
    Thank you very much for attaching the spacedeskDiag.txt file, we are currently checking it.
    Unfortunately, we cannot download the DebugView.log file.
    Please send us all the log files (this includes DebugView.log, etc.) collected in the folder, just right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

jsmasterson
    Participant

Maybe this one?? jeeez sorry pal thanks for your help

jsmasterson
    Participant

maybe??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.