Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Problems with Spacedesk Driver when connecting other devices.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Minhamae1
    Participant

Hello, what’s up!

I’m having some problems with the Spacedesk Driver when I connect other devices in the computer. When starting the system, the server works normally and the icon appears in the Windows (7) notification bar, but when I try to connect a cell phone (any cell phone, wireless or USB) the system recognizes the video (screen blinks), however the screen goes black on the phone and after some time looking for the video, the phone simply disconnects and the icon in Windows disappears.

I would like to know what can cause this, as far as I know there is no antivirus enabled on this computer and the formatting is recent (less than 1 month).

There are any settings in the system that could cause this error or any other driver installation conflict?

Spacedesk Driver Version: v0.9.89
    Display Driver: Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (onboard)

Thanks in advance!

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @minhamae1,
    spacedesk does not support Windows 7 any more (Windows 7 life cycle has expired).
    Though spacedesk Windows 8.1 driver can still be installed on Windows 7 we cannot guarantee that it will work properly now.
    Any driver bugs on our legacy driver (Windows 7/8.1) will not be fixed anymore.

We are current focusing on improving and bug fixing our spacedesk driver for Windows 10-latest.

Maybe you could still try some of our suggestions:
    – make sure that you have the updated Intel GPU driver
    – try with/without aero theme
    – when the icon disappears, please check if spacedeskService is still running, just run “services.msc”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.