Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions phone not charging after uninstall

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    reselec
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m having issues after uninstalling the app. I can no longer charge my phone with its charger, and I can’t transfer files to my computer either. I’ve tried everything and nothing works. I would appreciate it if you could help me because it’s really difficult for me that the phone doesn’t work as it should.

Hi @reselec,
    Have you tried rebooting your Primary and Secondary machine?
    also, to transfer files or charge over USB, turn OFF USB option on Windows PC in spacedesk Driver Console (you turned it ON before). Or uninstall spacedesk on Windows PC.

reselec
    Participant

Hi, thank you for responding. I’ve already tried most of those things. When I connect the phone via USB to the PC, it only allows me to charge the battery (very slowly, by the way), and nothing else. It doesn’t recognize the phone for anything else. In my computer’s device manager, it shows up as a new type of connection and says it’s not recognized. I’ve tried disabling the USB option within the application on my PC, and I’ve uninstalled it on both my phone and my computer, but everything remains the same. There’s no alternative solution, and not one that’s so generic. I’ve looked around in various places, and I always see the same response, but I haven’t seen anyone who has actually had success by disabling that option.

Hi @reselec,
    -Have you tried plugging your USB cable into other USB ports? or use a different USB cable?
    -Is your Android device’s USB connection type set to File Transfer or Media Device MTP?
    Could you also try plugging it again and check in the device manager if there are any errors (indicated by an exclamation mark)?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.