Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Need spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1067_BETA.msi to update to v1075

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fritzmark
    Participant

Hello,

When I try to update to spacedesk v1075 I asks me to provide spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1036_BETA.msi to uninstall the old version.
    I have recently cleaned up “C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\”, since this is, you know, a temp directory and I thought nobody would pack important stuff into there. It seems winget is not thinking so. The missing file should be located at:

C:\Users\Alter\AppData\Local\Temp\WinGet\Datronicsoft.SpacedeskDriver.Server.1.0.67.0
    I was not able to find a download link of older releases. Can you please provide one?

Thanks in advance

Fritz

Hi @fritzmark,

Your title says that you need spacedesk Driver v1067 to update to v1075, but in the body of your message, you’re requesting v1036.
    Before we send the requested file, could you please clarify which older version you need, v1067 or v1036?

fritzmark
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply. I will check and update you.

fritzmark
    Participant

Hello, it seems I did a typo for the version I need. I need indeed

spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1067_BETA.msi

to continue with the update.

To be quite sure, also for your side I attached a screenshot showing the version needed.

Best regards and again sorry for the delay.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by fritzmark.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @fritzmark,

We have sent you the requested spacedesk Driver v1067 via email.
    Please check your inbox.

fritzmark
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry but I did not received any mail containing a link to download the old version. Can you please resend it?

I have already checked my profiles e-mail a dress it is correct.

Thanks in advance

Hi @fritzmark,

I see, Could you please try uninstalling the old version first by following this chapter UNINSTALL ON WINDOWS PRIMARY MACHINE -> Troubleshooting Uninstall on our user manual?
    Link: https://manual.spacedesk.net/TroubleshootingUninstall.html

fritzmark
    Participant

Seems to have worked. I was able to install version 2.1.0.1 using winget install Datronicsoft.SpacedeskDriver.Server.

Still thinking this would have been easier if I would just have copied spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1067_BETA.msi into C:\Users\Alter\AppData\Local\Temp\WinGet\.

Many thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.