Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions MINI PORTABLE PC BUILD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jsmasterson
    Participant

Hey what up everyone,

I had a small project Idea for portable mini desktop I built out of a MINI PC with 8g128g 2.0ghz Windows 11 pro with a quad-display of 8in tablets that are all USBC interfaced. This program driver is badass as it can support up to 16 different connections, Im going with a wired USB style with custom-tailored USBC chords so there’s not a spaghetti bowl on my desk, and I prefer the reliability of wired setup with no lag whatsoever.

It seems to run good for a little while then gets glitchy with back and grey squares every now and then and Im trying to figure out what the De-bug download is that’s grey-out on the driver consol. Is there a better form or cable I should be using? a different program I should be using, or should I buy another graphics program?? Im new AF to the computer building game. It does have 2 HDMI outputs that I could split bt I just spent 70fucin dollars on these USBC cables….

Id appreciate your feedback,
    -James

jsmasterson
    Participant

Came out dope, especialy sence I can pack this thing up and fit in in a small pouch

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jsmasterson,
    the black and grey squares are more of a windows/graphics adapter issue..
    this report from a user in microsoft has the same issue as you, maybe you could try the suggested fix from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-display-wih-black-and-white-squares/90d57ead-1d3c-482b-87b8-5cba04aa8e96

the debug download button in the spacedesk console is for collecting diagnostic logs which is sent to us, this is when troubleshooting an issue did not solve the problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.