Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Left mouse click option for Second Touch/ipad screen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steven
    Participant

Hi,

i’ve been using spacedesk with 2 ipads to set them as extra touch screens.

Now i have a question about this..

I’ve read that the 1st touchscreen works in fact like a touch screen, but the second one (or more) will work as a touchpad.

This is for general use fine, but for my application (flightsim’s) it’s a bit harder..

When touching a “button” on the 2nd touchscreen the cursor will move to it, but that’s it, I would like it also to left Click when releasing/or when it jumps to it.
    This would make it act like a touch screen?

I know that this would not work at all for a normal touchpad, but in this case it is exactly what you want!

So is there a way to make it also do a left click when it jump to the position?
    I’ve searched for a tool to do this online, but as i mentioned, it wouldn’t work well for a normal application so no one ever made something like this 🙁

So hopefully there is a way to make this work? or add it as an option?

Thanks for the great work anyway!

Greets,

Hi @stevenvanheusdenhotmail-com,

what touch input type are you using in your spacedesk viewer app? Absolute touch or Relative touch?
    the expecetd behavior should be:
    Relative touch – double tap to simulate a left click event
    absolute – should work like a mouse

Steven
    Participant

Absolute i’m using, relative appears not to work..

Double tap also does not seem to work, it looks like when i spam the area the button is triggered very shortly, but not long enough to register the event, delaying in the setting option doesn’t change that either.

Thanks!

Steven
    Participant

I found the answer in a post on the forum.

Enable touch as pointer clicks instead of touch events

Greets,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Left mouse click option for Second Touch/ipad screen’ is closed to new replies.