Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Just windows homescreen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    spacedesker
    Participant

When trying to use spacedesk only the windows homescreen is visible on the android.
    Opening applications is working but not visible on the android but the pc.

Hi @spacedesker,
    Could it be that you are in extend mode?
    If you wish to mirror/duplicate your main display to the spacedesk display, please change it via the Windows Display Settings. For further details, please refer to Desktop Extension or Desktop Duplication (mirror) Settings in Display Control Panel topic of our user manual, https://manual.spacedesk.net/DesktopExtensionorDesktopDuplica.html.

spacedesker
    Participant

I only have one display.

spacedesker
    Participant

It is now working. Thank you very much. Could you help me with the issue that reading text can be difficult or can this not be changed?

Hi @spacedesker,
    since you are using duplicate mode, go to settings > resolution > Make sure that custom resolution is checked > choose custom resolution > From there, you can select your desired resolution or try adding it manually by typing your resolution.

spacedesker
    Participant

I have selected the highest resolution possible. On my display the display is clear and nice but on SpaceDesk android there is the issue where the resolution is just not high and reading text can be difficult.

spacedesker
    Participant

The quality is just horrible. When i am trying to read text it is not possible at all through the spacedesk app.

spacedesker
    Participant

On the desktop the quality is just fine and very nice.

Hi @spacedesker,
    Could you please tell us what custom resolution are you using in spacedesk settings, as well as the resolution from Windows settings?
    Could you also tell us what is the problem with the quality? is it that the text is too small to read?
    keep in mind that when you are using a small device, the text will also be smaller. you can try other larger scale in Windows settings

spacedesker
    Participant

I am using 2560×1440 in windows settings. I do not know how to change resolution in spacedesk.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.