Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions iOS app crash after a couple of minutes working through USB connection

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    singlelair
    Participant

iPad mini 6, ios 17.4.1 (as well as privious ios 16) usb tipe C connection with original and custom cables.
    WIFI Display works fine and neve crash, but it uses to much of network channel, so I can’t stream to twitch in high quality with WIFI display conection.
    USB conection fails in a couple of minutes after I start playing game(Helldivers2), without the game it also works fine.
    I checked all incompatible software, reinstalled apps on windows and iPad, tried different windows and game window settings. nothing helps to stop crashing. Even if the game works in background the iOS app gets closed in a few minutes.
    pc specs
    -Windows: -11pro 23H2
    -Graphics: -RTX4080s
    -CPU: -Ryzen 7800X3D
    -MB: -MSI MAG B650M MORTAR WIFI

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by singlelair.
    spacedesk Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi @singlelair,

For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic info via spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics (make sure to download first the Debug View).
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (check)
    – Connect your spacedesk Viewer app and reproduce the problem
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF (uncheck)
    – click “Save All Information”
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply or upload to dropbox/Google Drive and send us the link.

singlelair
    Participant

Here are results
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/18z89N5RR1NwnSc40rpuDvNi5m6494ACQ/view?usp=sharing

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by singlelair.
    singlelair
    Participant

This is another Diagnostic, I’ve got 3 crashes during this test, the last crash happend just befor stopping the Diagnostic Collection.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uKUBoifGcbM3wj8FQglnrs44Kh80wldX/view?usp=sharing

spacedesk Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi @singlelair,

a request was sent to access the diagnostics in the Google Drive link you provided.

singlelair
    Participant

approved

spacedesk Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi @singlelair,

thank you for the diagnostics.
    The issue is currently being investigated.

singlelair
    Participant

Hello again, I found a windows setting that stops the crashes.
    Setings > System > Display > Graphics > Default grasphics setting
    turn off all the switches
    (Harware-accelerated GPU scheduling, Viriable refresh rate, Optimizations for windowed games)
    Hope it might help to find a problem

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    singlelair
    Participant

UPD.
    It was just a luck. I had played an hour normaly, but the problem came back later. Sry

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.