Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Inverted Display

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dmanz56
    Participant

I’m trying to use my tablet to emulate my PC monitor which it does fine however the display is inverted even with Auto rotation enabled. In order to get proper orientation I need to flip the tablet 180° which disorients the control buttons. It’s not a huge deal but if there’s an easy fix I would like to implement it.

Thank you and so far I really like this app.😄

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Dmanz56.
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi dmanz56,
    Is Auto-rotation enabled on both spacedesk viewer settings and tablet device settings?

Dmanz56
    Participant

Hi Lea, yes Auto rotate is enabled on both but it only seems to work in landscape mode with my tablet controls on the left side rather than the right. If I invert the tablet 180 degrees it will correctly flip the tablet but it also flips my PC monitor upside down. If I disable Auto rotate on the Space desk app it doesn’t flip the PC monitor but it then doesn’t correctly flip the tablet either.

What does work is to turn off the Auto rotate in the tablet settings but then I need to re-enable it when done with Space desk. Again no big deal but just another couple of steps to go through.

Thanks,
    Dan

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @dmanz56,
    I see.. Are you using spacedesk for desktop duplication mode?

Dmanz56
    Participant

I’ve tried both duplicate and extend and it doesn’t seem to matter. If Auto rotate is enabled on the tablet it will invert the screen on one or the other, my PC or the tablet.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @dmanz56,
    Maybe try this with extension mode only -> disable auto-rotate in viewer settings and device settings then connect the viewer app and try to manually rotate the display via display settings window -> display orientation menu on your primary machine.

Dmanz56
    Participant

Ha! Yes. Both tablets are functioning correctly. You are a magician. Thank you so much and I hope to get a lot of great use from the app using it with my flight simulator.

Regards,
    Dan

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Great!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Inverted Display’ is closed to new replies.