Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions In Windows 7 spacedesk driver console not found , Help meh 😭

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Riyuihein Xheiiyne
    Participant

I tried reinstalling the Latest spacedesk apk and exe file , and rebooted my laptop too. And still In Windows 7 spacedesk driver console isn’t found . I installed the windows 8.1 64 file . Any solutions? The wireless connection works fine , but it’s way slow due my potato network.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @riyuihein-xheiiyne,
    spacedesk Driver for Windows 8.1 doesn’t have a driver console unlike in Windows 10 version.
    you can try the keyword “server” in your search bar to view the spacedesk interface for viewer connections and server switch.

Riyuihein Xheiiyne
    Participant

OMG hi @spacedeskChristian !
    That means that no more Usb connection .u-u.?
    The spacedesk Driver works fine NGL, but it’s only used for online right ? The driver console is for the usb {or offline} connection right? Is there any other way fella for usb connection?

Hi @riyuihein-xheiiyne
    Native USB connection is only available in Windows 10/11.
    while Native USB connection is not supported in Win8.1 you can try USB tethering instead.
    Please refer to the ‘Connecting a New Display Monitor Over the USB Cable’ -> ‘USB Tethering (iOS and Android)’ chapter in the user manual –
    https://manual.spacedesk.net/USBTetheringiOSandAndroid.html

Riyuihein Xheiiyne
    Participant

@spacedeskChristian Thanks pal ! That helps a lot (=,^.^,=)
    I ma a Lil noob , btw what about audio ?

Hi @riyuihein-xheiiyne
    Unfortunately, audio support is not available in Windows 7/8.1
    it is only available in Windows 10/11.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.