Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions I can´t see ma server PC on Viewer PC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    martinnitro
    Participant

Hello i have a problem and i don´t know how to fix it. I downloaded space desk server on my main PC Win.10 x64 and my secondary Laptop
    ( space desk Viewer) win.7 x32. I have the latest driver versions for my GPU and I still can´t find my main PC on my laptop and I can´t start screening monitors. I tryed set IPadress mannualy but it still looking for computer so it didn’t work either. I can´t see computer in app on my androide phone too. But before half year I used space desk seamlessly . I have shutdowned all firewall and antivirus.

Thankyou very much. 🙂

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @martinnitro,
    Are both primary and secondary machine connected on the same local area network?
    Can you try to ping the IP address of primary machine from your secondary machine (and vice versa) to check if both machines are reachable to each other.
    Just run Command Prompt then type the command: ping 192.168.x.x
    then check if it will receive a reply from the other machine

By the way, can you also tell us the current network connection type on both machine (wired/wireless/USB tethering/WiFi Direct)?

martinnitro
    Participant

Yes, they are connected on the same network. I tried to ping the IP address and the computers are probably not mutually reachable wrote it: 4 sent 0 received 4 lost ( loss 100% ) Otherwise the main PC is connected via Ethernet (cable) and the other computer via Wifi to the same router I tried even wired connection of the device to each other via cabel ethernet.

Thankyou.

martinnitro
    Participant

Hi, where are the problems? I thought that the devices are connected to one network unfortunately but no less I have already fixed it and it works thank you very much for your help.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @martinnitro,
    We are glad to know that you were able to fix the connection issue on your side.
    In case you encounter other spacedesk issue, just let us know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘I can´t see ma server PC on Viewer PC’ is closed to new replies.