Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions having problems with the videowall

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jon
    Participant

today i created a videowall for my tablet and phone. but i can’t find resolution for my tablet, phone and videowall to make the top of the screen and taskbar in the screen on both my phone and tablet. the tablet is horizontal and my phone is upside down and vertical (because the cable would otherwise be in the way of the cable for my tablet and i wouldn’t be able to place my phone comfortably). i set the videowall to 4444×1080; my tablet to 1980×1080; my phone to 720×1080 moved to x1980 y0. i can’t find a resolution mix that allows me to fit my desktop in both of my screens . Would someone be able to help me?

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by jon.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jon,
    is it necessary for your videowall to be 4444×1080?
    I was able to make this work on my side by using the following workaround:
    – combine your tablet and phone’s width and assign it to the videowall’s width (1980+720 = 2700)
    – your video wall (wall 0) should now be 2700×1080
    – check your videowall position. you tablet and phone should now fit your videowall

jon
    Participant

sorry for seeing your replies just now. i’ve done what you guys said but i still can’t rotate the phone screen. if i enable “rotate primary machine’s screen by client rotation” on the phone, it show the screen with black bars on the side and the image is stretched. if i rotate the screen from the pc client by -180° the image on the phone will show up distorted but the client reports it as being correctly portrait.

Hi @jon,
    if possible, could you maybe send a screenshot of the actual look of your latest setup?

jon
    Participant

sorry once again, i keep forgetting to check my emails. anyway, here’s the screenshot of spacedesk and a photo of what i see

jon
    Participant

photos didn’t load. i’ve compressed them now:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @jon,
    For the client settings of your phone device, can you please try something like this:
    Size (Width:Height) = 1080 : 800
    Position (X;Y) = 2700, 0
    Rotation Angle = 270

If it shows a reasonable screen image, then you can adjust from there..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.