Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Does not support the latest NVIDIA driver?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr.h
    Participant

Hello, dear developer;)

I’m a user from China. I found a problem when using it
    Environment: win10 (main display, spacedesk version 1.0.7), Android (secondary display, spacedesk version 0.9.55)
    There was no problem with NVIDIA driver version 27.21.14.6647, but after I upgraded to version 27.21.14.7141, I could only cast the screen on Android instead of clicking the mouse on the control installation. I don’t know if it doesn’t support the latest version of driver. I can only return NVIDIA driver version 27.21.14.6647 (solved the problem)
    PS: when will the official version come out? expect
    PS:The above comes from translation software

sylviareid
    Participant

Why your NVIDIA driver is not Compatible with your version of Windows? This lies squarely between the drivers and your Windows OS. One reason for this problem is that you might be trying to official website install a 32-bit driver on a 64-bit operating system, or a 64-bit driver on a 32-bit operating system.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @mr-h,

For clarification, so the problem is that you can only cast the screen, meaning you can only duplicate/mirror your desktop screen on your android viewer app, is that correct?
    And you want to extend the screen?
    If yes, you can easily switch to extension mode via display settings window or display switch (Windows logo + p hotkey -> Extend).

seafury
    Participant

For clarification, so the problem is that you can only cast the screen, meaning you can only duplicate/mirror your desktop screen on your android viewer app, is that correct? MyAARPMedicare
    And you want to extend the screen?
    If yes, you can easily switch to extension mode via display settings window or display switch (Windows logo + p hotkey -> Extend)

Thank you very much. I am also looking for the same. Can some one please respond.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @seafury,
    Did you already tried to switch to desktop extension mode via display settings or display switch as suggested above?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.