Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions cannot connect to primary machine

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Haripriya
    Participant

It was working well a few weeks back. But recently it is not working properly tried uninstalling third-party antivirus and several times installed and uninstalled the software in both primary and secondary machines. I do not have VPN enabled I have enabled it through windows firewall.. and I see a new space desk console as the interface is that okay I am not able to use the old space desk user interface.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @haripriya,
    This is the new spacedesk User Interface for managing spacedesk server.
    Could you please try the most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.26 on the web then let us know if you still get the same issue.

Haripriya
    Participant

i did try the new version i believe there is no change in the status

Attachments:
    Haripriya
    Participant

Files on Windows 10
    WindowsSystem32driversUMDFspacedeskDriverHid.dll
    WindowsSystem32driversUMDFspacedeskDisplayUmode1_0.dll (for Windows 10 version 1607 – 1703)
    WindowsSystem32driversUMDFspacedeskDisplayUmode1_2.dll (for Windows 10 version 1709 – above)
    WindowsSystem32driversspacedeskDriverAudio.sys
    WindowsSystem32driversspacedeskKtmInputMouse.sys
    WindowsSystem32driversspacedeskDriverBus.sys

Files on 64 bit systems only
    WindowsSysWOW64spacedeskHookUmode.dll

I found these in your documentation

None of these drivers are installed on my computer I checked with my device manager will that be a problem if do please rectify I believe it is the problem for the download because it should be automatically downloaded from your side I guess. i did try repairing the space desk but nothing changed

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @haripriya,
    Thanks for the feedback.

It was working well a few weeks back. But recently it is not working properly

Can you further describe the problem? Cannot discover primary machine? Error code upon connection attempt?

Could you please try the most recent spacedesk Driver 1.0.27 that we just released.
    If problem still persist, please click the Diagnostics in the spacedesk Driver Console apo then click the “Save All Information” button then send us the diagnostic folder (containing various diagnostic log files) which will be generated by the console app.
    Just right click the folder then Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

Haripriya
    Participant

It was working fine there was no problem in connecting to the secondary machine. Now in my secondary device, it says cannot detect the server. I have attached the diagnostic file and I have also updated it to the latest version. Adding to the latest version none of the drivers are installed again that was mentioned in my last reply Do look into that to

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @haripriya,

Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.

What is the current network profile on your primary machine? Public or Private?
    To check for the network profile, just open the Settings -> Network & Internet, click the WiFi Properties.

What is your secondary device? Android/iOS/Windows?

By the way, the spacedesk drivers are already preinstalled, you will only find those driver files once you have a successful spacedesk connection.

Haripriya
    Participant

the current network is public and the secondary device is ios.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @haripriya,
    Please try to switch to private network and check if you can discover now on your iOS viewer.

Haripriya
    Participant

I did still no changes

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @haripriya,
    Could you please try to connect with HTML5 Viewer on your iOS device.
    Just open a web browser (e.g. Safari/Google Chrome) then go to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/ and try to connect to the IP address of your primary machine.

Haripriya
    Participant

i tried it say connection time out

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.