Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Broken aspect ratio/rotation

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi @afalout,

-Could you please check in settings > system > display what is the resolution of your server and client display?
    -Yes, win7 viewer also works on windows 10. please try it on your side.
    -For the touch issue: please refer to the suggestions from this topic ( https://forum.spacedesk.net/forums/topic/touchscreen-inop-under-viewor-on-surface-tablet/ )

CM
    Participant

Unfortunately, I have exactly the same problem. The second screen is also a touch notebook with a built-in orientation sensor. I am using the Windows store viewer on Windows10.

I played around with the settings for 2 days and found a workaround that worked for me.

The problem is indeed that the viewer thinks it is in portrait mode. So, the workaround was to set the client display of the second notebook to portrait mode, then start the Spacedesk Viewer connection, and then set the display settings back to landscape mode.

I hope this helps some of you here in search of a solution.

The problem could simply be solved with a “Set orientation” function in the viewer app.

spacedesk Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi @cm,

your suggestion is very much appreciated. Thank you!

CM
    Participant

I’ve noticed that sometimes after setting back to landscape mode, the scaling of the Spacedesk Viewer remains in portrait mode (but the oriantation now is correct). In this case, simply disconnect and reconnect. Then it worked fine for me again.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by CM.
Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.