Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Black Screen

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    nhan
    Participant

The black screen issue is back again 🙁 I’ll wait for the next driver update and an update to the app on Google Play to try again then.

Hi @nhan,

Have you tried toggling off all three switches, including the Android Control as you did previously?
    Could you please check if there are any errors in your Device Manager now?
    please go to Device Manager, locate your Android device, and check for any errors (indicated by a yellow exclamation mark). If you see one, right-click on it > select ‘Properties,’ > go to the ‘General’ tab > take a screenshot > send it to us.

Ibrahim Habibeh
    Participant

If you go to Bluetooth and other devices in the Windows settings, find “Spacedesk Composite Device,” remove it, and reconnect the cable between your displays, then it should work.

This issue happened to me because I was updating spacedesk while my secondary device was plugged in. My assumption is that the only device that was actually disconnected was the virtual Graphics Adapter and the composite device remained active during the driver update. So when the update finished, I believe spacedesk didn’t recognize that the Composite Device was its own device and didn’t start the graphics adapter because of that.

Dmitriy_31223
    Participant

I have the same problem, but it doesn’t go away

Hi @dmitriy_31223,
    Do you have both latest spacedesk Driver and viewer?
    What secondary machine are you using? (Android/iOS/Windows)?
    What connection type? (Wifi/USB)?
    Have you tried all of our suggestions on our previous replies?

Dmitriy_31223
    Participant

The application version is the same. Downloaded on Android. Tried to connect via usb and wi-fi. Yes, I used the previous tips. I have already downloaded it 20 times. If I turn off my PC and then turn it on, then after turning it on, the picture appears, but before the first application that turns on. Then I can no longer do nothing.

Dmitriy_31223
    Participant

I get a monitor, but on the tablet it’s black

Dmitriy_31223
    Participant

PHOTO

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @dmitriy_31223,
    Could you please try to switch off your Videowall settings?

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.