please try the following:
– use v1.0.7 installer available here to uninstall the current version on your machine
– try the Troubleshooting Uninstall – Step 2:Try Microsoft Fix chapter in our user manual
If problem still persist, please send us the following for further analysis:
– run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information” and send us the output file
– spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
– setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF
Please try the Install/Uninstall troubleshooter program from the Microsoft Fix article *just click the link*.
Once you are in the Microsoft Fix article, just click the “Download troubleshooter” button, and it will download the MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab, run it and select “Uninstalling”, if spacedesk is not on the program list, just select “Not Listed” then paste the product code of current spacedesk version below.