Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Android USB driver interfere with logitech lightspeed receiver(G304)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    KK_lag
    Participant

when i start computer with Android USB driver on, Logitech lightspeed receiver will display “Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)” in device manger

Close Android USB driver and reconnect receiver will solve the issue

Hi @kk_lag,
    Could you please send us the Diagnostic logs of this Issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – reproduce the issue.
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

HGKnn
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem, and this problem has been bothering me for a while, first of all this problem affects all Logitech mice connected wirelessly, when the system starts, this problem usually does not occur (of course I may be alone), if the wireless mouse driver is disabled or the mouse’s wireless adapter is unplugged when the system is running and spacedesk is working, then the above problem will occur, but at this time the Logitech mouse connected by wired will not receive the effect, in Logitech On the Lightspeed Receiver events page, we can get the following error reports:

The device USBVID_046D&PID_C5476&3af0f9ce&0&14 has a problem booting.
    Driver name: oem55.inf
    Class GUID: {88bae032-5a81-49f0-bc3d-a4ff138216d6}
    Service: USBCCGP
    Low-level filterer: spacedeskDriverAndroidControl vhf l
    High-level screening procedure:
    Question: 0x0
    Issue Status: 0xC00000E5

Of course, if you want to reproduce the problem, it’s very simple, the log file is in the attachment I uploaded, when the system is working fine and making sure that the spacedesk driver is running, at this point disconnect the wireless adapter of the Logitech mouse, and then plug it back in, the problem can be perfectly reproduced, then I connect the mouse with a wire, and turn off the log collection, and the mouse will not have a problem.

Because of the language problem, here I can only use Bing Translator for problem feedback, if there are any questions, you can ask further questions, and finally please trouble to solve this problem, please.

HGKnn
    Participant

Since the size limit of the uploaded file on the website is 512kb, the compressed package will be sent in the form of two compressed volumes, here is the first one, and I will upload the second compressed volume below

HGKnn
    Participant

here

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    HGKnn
    Participant

Well, it’s obviously very difficult to upload logs of this size of 8.02MB, I can only upload logs here that I can upload,If you still have questions, please contact me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @hgknn,
    Thank you very much for sending your Diagnostic logs. However, some of the important files (ETL Files) are missing. In order to include these files, could you maybe send your whole diagnostic files to us again by uploading it to any cloud storage app like google drive or dropbox and send us the link.

HGKnn
    Participant

I’ve uploaded my logs into my OneDrive with the link below:
    https://1drv.ms/u/c/f4428563c83edc60/EbsqKjSvx59Lg3Tagi5PFVcBrPZfPOhnTbN1yI03GhW7ww?e=SIpm5b

Hi @hgknn,
    Thank you very much for sending the link, but the ETL files are still missing.
    Can you maybe try to collect a new diagnostic logs again and make sure that the ETL files are included in the new diagnostic folder? please upload it again and send the link to us.

HGKnn
    Participant

I have regenerated all the log files and the new address is as follows
    https://1drv.ms/u/c/f4428563c83edc60/EUuCu8qNjadHo3itoNy_x-YBKwuABUFIvz8f5BRvrMl4VA?e=cHlwtM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.