Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions 3d direct3d etc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    HeadCloser
    Participant

So, I have no idea so far, but it seems like some of 3d games doesn’t work with spacedesk…
    I mean like some of those games are running fine and other not :s
    Killing Floor 2 (TRIPWARE INTERACTIVE) ok
    The Secret World Legends (FUNCOM) ok
    Resident Evil 2 Remake (CAPCOM) ok
    Play Club (Illusion) ok
    Chronicles of Valkiria (SEGA) partly
    the game exe ok, the launcher nok

The Witcher 3 (CD Project RED) nok
    Left 4 Dead (Valve) nok

Anybody have got an ideas how to fix rest of games?
    PS: So those nok games giving an error, like they do not recognizing the display, the driver, or smartphone some thing similar to this… Another time games are working, but still spacedesk not receiving every frame, so it around 1 frame for 5-10 seconds, very slow, mostly freezes. Usually freaks cpu, and my machine automatically rebooting itself.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by HeadCloser.
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @headcloser,

So those nok games giving an error, like they do not recognizing the display, the driver, or smartphone some thing similar to this

Are they giving the same errors?
    Did you connect the spacedesk before launching the games?
    Or game is already running before connecting the spacedesk?
    Are you trying to move your 3D games on spacedesk display for remote viewing?

As for the slow performance and high cpu usage, there are some factors that can cause it:
    – if you have a big resolution on your viewer screen (e.g. 1920×1080 – above) spacedesk image compression can consume too much CPU load
    – if spacedesk is connected over the wireless network, then routers can cause lags and latency.
    Bypassing them always improves performance. Configure Windows PC or Android device as WiFi Access Point (Hotspot) and connect to it before connecting spacedesk.
    USB Tethering achieves the same result.
    Please check the chapter “Performance Tuning” in the instruction manual: https://spacedesk.net/user-manual

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.