Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Unable to Connect

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen – 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    dmill
    Teilnehmer

I updated my router today, I do see my server IP address, but I am unable to connect. Uninstalled and reinstalled and same issue.
    I don’t know what else to try.

dmill
    Teilnehmer

Just to update I uninstalled spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1067_BETA and installed spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1023_BETA and was able to connect, but it’s an expired driver. When updated to spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1067_BETA I cannot connect.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @dmill,
    What is your secondary machine? Android/iOS/Windows?
    Which spacedesk Viewer app are you using?
    Please make sure that viewer app is also updated.

dmill
    Teilnehmer

Hello, thank you for getting back to me. My viewers work on my Win11 machine with V1050. But my work computer is a Win10 machine running V1067 and I get connecting and then the connection fails.

I am using Version 0.91.6 on Android 7.1.1 and Android 5.1.1.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @dmill,
    Thanks for the info.

For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of your Windows 10 machine with spacedesk version 1067.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics -> „Save All Information“ button (if message box appears, just click No to proceed).
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen – 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.