Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Few questions

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    Maciek
    Teilnehmer

hi, i have few questions, im gonna buy a pc without monitor and keyboard and the first question
    1. I must install spacedesk server on pc
    and spacedesk on laptop, im gonna install spacedesk server on pc using other monitor in my house, im gonna connect pc to laptop through ethernet and choose option in task manager „always run when pc starts“ so when i start pc spacedesk opens and i can connect laptop to pc?
    2. can i use my laptop as keyboard and speakears too?

thanks for help

Maciek
    Teilnehmer

hi, i have few questions, im gonna buy a pc without monitor and keyboard and the first question
    1. I must install spacedesk server on pc
    and spacedesk on laptop, im gonna install spacedesk server on pc using other monitor in my house, im gonna connect pc to laptop through ethernet and choose option in task manager „always run when pc starts“ so when i start pc spacedesk opens and i can connect laptop to pc?
    2. can i use my laptop as keyboard and speakears too?

thanks for help

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @maciek,

1. Yes. By default, spacedesk Server starts automatically upon Windows start up. You can check this via spacedesk Driver Console -> Control, on Configuration box where you can find the „Automatic Start at System Boot Time“ check box.

2. Yes, just download the spacedesk Windows 7 Viewer (version 0.9.39) on your laptop.
    Just make sure to check the Keyboard and Audio Speaker on Functionality settings before connecting it to your Primary PC.

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.