Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Dont connect to tablet via cable

Ansicht von 16 Beiträgen – 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 15)
  • Autor
    Blnixx
    Teilnehmer

It worked long times fine but suddently it doesnt recognise my Tablet and doesnt connect.
    The Basic solutions like restarting or reinstalling are allready done

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @blnixx,
    Are you trying to connect spacedesk via Android USB cable?
    If yes, could you please try the work around that the user suggested here: https://forum.spacedesk.netforums/topic/usb-device-not-recognised/#post-17212

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 3 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    Blnixx
    Teilnehmer

yes, I did all of it, and it still doesnt work

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 3 Monaten von Blnixx.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @blnixx,
    Is the „Android USB Cable“ enabled in spacedesk Driver Console? Can you quickly try to switch OFF-ON it?
    Upon USB plug, could you also please open the device manager on your primary machine (just run devmgmt.msc) and check underneath USB Devices if you can find your android device or spacedesk Android USB Device is in there.

For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic logs of your primary machine while USB cable is plugged. Just open the spacedesk Driver COnsole -> Diagnostics -> Save All Information (if message box appear, just click No to proceed).
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Blnixx
    Teilnehmer

The Pc recognised my Tablet. The zip file is to big for the website. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lV9HB0Ko8qYYiHW2K18JcdwnwEwgzVp0/view?usp=sharing

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 3 Monaten von Blnixx.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @blnixx,
    Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
    First, please try to disable your Nvidia ShadowPlay/In-game Overlay/screen recording in the Nvidia GeForce Experience window on your primary machine and try again.

By the way, is USB debugging in your Android device’s Developer’s option enable? If yes, please disable it and try again with spacedesk USB connection.

Blnixx
    Teilnehmer

I disabled it, restartet the pc and tablet, and turned the android cable settings off and on. I also checked if USB debugging is anabled, but that wasnt the case. Should I try reseting the Tablet, if I turned any weird settings on or off they would be gone?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @blnixx,

Thanks for the feedback.

When you plugged the Android USB cable, did you see the „spacedesk Android USB Device“ in Device Manager underneath „Universal Serial Bus devices“? Or did it show the default name of your Android Tablet’s USB device?

Could you please try the suggested workaround here – https://forum.spacedesk.netforums/topic/usb-connection-not-working-after-shutdown-on-main-device/

Blnixx
    Teilnehmer

Hi
    at first, sorry I didnt reply for so long because I was somewhere with no Internet.
    In Device Manager I dont see Spacedesk USB Device. The Link to the Spacedesk forum doesnt work.
    I hope its not a problem I didnt reply for so long

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator
    Blnixx
    Teilnehmer

I dont know why but it doesnt shows Spacedesk in Devicemanager anymore, but it still recognises the Tablet if I plug it in. I dont know why it changed. Sorry for that.

Blnixx
    Teilnehmer

hello?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @blnixx,
    Are you plugging your USB Android cable directly to your primary machine’s USB port? Or are you maybe using a USB hub?
    Can you also please try to clear your spacedesk Android Viewer app cache+data in your android tablet settings?

Blnixx
    Teilnehmer

Hi,
    I have one usb hub pluged in my pc but the tablet is pluged in the pc directly. I also updated Spacedesk to the new version. While the Installation it said „deinstalling Android SDK“. I forgot that I installed it, but it themes like the problem is still there. Deleting cache and data also didnt made a difference.

Blnixx
    Teilnehmer

I have news. I tried my phone using the cable and it worked. Any Ideas why my tablet doesnt work? Is it to old or did I mess up some settings?

Blnixx
    Teilnehmer

I deeinstalled a cuple of apps and installed hisuite which is a usb adon for Huawei devices. Now it randomly worked again. Thank you very much for your help!

Ansicht von 16 Beiträgen – 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 15)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.