Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Disconnects after I open other tabs

Ansicht von 11 Beiträgen – 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Autor
    madds
    Teilnehmer

I keep getting the error code (2-5-6) and error info (0-5-8) after I open a tab or game. It disconnect and then I have to continue connecting and connecting. I already went through all my firewalls and even looked up solutions and I keep thinking I fixed everything. The debug I don’t know how it works at all. Looking through the forums I cannot understand most of the things being said.
    I have the DRIVER Beta Version 1.0.57 and my drivers are up to date already. I disabled NVidia like it said on the desktop app and the files I cannot find them so I’m assuming I do not have them.
    Can I get some help in figuring out how to make it work?
    Please and thank you.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @madds,

For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first (until it becomes „Available“)
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the disconnect issue (by opening a tab or game)
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

madds
    Teilnehmer

Is it this one?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    madds
    Teilnehmer

I’m not too sure i did it right, i did follow the steps.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @madds,

Thanks, but this only contains debugview log file.
    Please follow the steps above on how to get the diagnostic logs via spacedesk Driver Console.
    spacedesk Driver Console app generates a diagnostic folder name like “2023-02-10-XXXXX-spacedeskRuntimeDiagnostics” (which contains all necessary diagnostic log files), then this is the folder that you should compress (zipped).

madds
    Teilnehmer

That is what pops up when i follow the steps….
    what am i doing wrong then

madds
    Teilnehmer

Okay it finally didnt do the debug file thing, here it is

madds
    Teilnehmer

OK. It didn’t let me send the file. I sent it to the email that has been getting back to me with the notifications.

madds
    Teilnehmer

File exceeds allowed file size

Attachments:
    madds
    Teilnehmer

made it into 2 parts…

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @madds,
    Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.

Based on the logs, there’s a continuous failure to receive the acknowledgement packets from the viewer app which triggers the spacedesk disconnection.
    Possible reason is unstable network connection between your primary machine and iPad device.
    Not sure if this will help, but can you please try to switch your current Network profile to „Private“.
    To set, open the Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> properties of the current network, then select Private underneath Network Profile.

If the above suggestion did not help, please try connecting over WiFi Direct/Hotspot.
    For assistance, please check the Performance tuning -> Network Bandwidth -> Wifi Direct / Wifi Hotspot / Wifi Access Point chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_510.

Ansicht von 11 Beiträgen – 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.