Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Disconnects after I open other tabs

Ansicht von 10 Beiträgen - 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Autor
    madds
    Teilnehmer

I keep getting the error code (2-5-6) and error info (0-5-8) after I open a tab or game. It disconnect and then I have to continue connecting and connecting. I already went through all my firewalls and even looked up solutions and I keep thinking I fixed everything. The debug I don’t know how it works at all. Looking through the forums I cannot understand most of the things being said.
    I have the DRIVER Beta Version 1.0.57 and my drivers are up to date already. I disabled NVidia like it said on the desktop app and the files I cannot find them so I’m assuming I do not have them.
    Can I get some help in figuring out how to make it work?
    Please and thank you.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @madds,

For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first (until it becomes „Available“)
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the disconnect issue (by opening a tab or game)
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

madds
    Teilnehmer

Is it this one?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    madds
    Teilnehmer

I’m not too sure i did it right, i did follow the steps.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @madds,

Thanks, but this only contains debugview log file.
    Please follow the steps above on how to get the diagnostic logs via spacedesk Driver Console.
    spacedesk Driver Console app generates a diagnostic folder name like “2023-02-10-XXXXX-spacedeskRuntimeDiagnostics” (which contains all necessary diagnostic log files), then this is the folder that you should compress (zipped).

madds
    Teilnehmer

That is what pops up when i follow the steps….
    what am i doing wrong then

madds
    Teilnehmer

Okay it finally didnt do the debug file thing, here it is

madds
    Teilnehmer

OK. It didn’t let me send the file. I sent it to the email that has been getting back to me with the notifications.

madds
    Teilnehmer

File exceeds allowed file size

Attachments:
    madds
    Teilnehmer

made it into 2 parts…

Attachments:
Ansicht von 10 Beiträgen - 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.