Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Connected displays turn off when I connect to Spacedesk

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen – 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    alitech
    Teilnehmer

I have this weird phenomenon where my 2 connected displays turn off when I switch on spacedesk connected from my android tablet. This started since i installed Nvidia drivers. I have checked all the settings multiple times but it still switches my 2 connected displays off when I connect to spacedesk

I have uninstalled and disabled everything that interferes with spacedesk e.g. screen recorder on GEFORCE etc.

Please check my config and logs attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alitech
    Teilnehmer
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @alitech,

Could you please try to „Clear Windows Display Settings“ in spacedesk Driver Console -> Control, then try again with spacedesk.

alitech
    Teilnehmer

Tried that but no joy.

Any other ideas?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @alitech,
    Thanks for the feedback.

For further analysis, could you please also send us the debug view log of this issue.
    Please follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver console app -> Diagnostics
    – click the „Download“ button for Debug View, once the Debug View becomes available proceed to next step
    – switch Diagnostic ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer apps and reproduce the issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen – 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.