I have this weird phenomenon where my 2 connected displays turn off when I switch on spacedesk connected from my android tablet. This started since i installed Nvidia drivers. I have checked all the settings multiple times but it still switches my 2 connected displays off when I connect to spacedesk
I have uninstalled and disabled everything that interferes with spacedesk e.g. screen recorder on GEFORCE etc.
For further analysis, could you please also send us the debug view log of this issue.
Please follow the steps below:
– open spacedesk Driver console app -> Diagnostics
– click the “Download” button for Debug View, once the Debug View becomes available proceed to next step
– switch Diagnostic ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer apps and reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.