Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Applications jump from second screen to main screen

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    S.H.E.I.K.H
    Teilnehmer

Hi, I have a problem with v2.1.03 my applications in second screen (my ipad) jump to my main screen (laptop) repeatedly and I have to move them to ipad screen again and again. is that spacedesk bug or there is a solution for this problem? the attachment is a video of powerpoint and rainmeter. did NOT have any problem on v2.1.02 of spacedesk.

Note: I’ve uninstalled spacedesk and all of it’s driver and re-installed but problem did not solve.
    thanks and sorry if I didn’t follow the rules. I’m new here.

Info: laptop: Huawei matebook D15 + windows 11 23h2 64bit
    iPad 6 + ios 17.2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @s-h-e-i-k-h,

does this only happens with powerpoint? could you close this app and try other apps instead?

S.H.E.I.K.H
    Teilnehmer

Sure, tested 20 apps including, chrome, word, photoshop, illustrator, etabs, sap2000, winrar & … also rainmeter widgets jump to main screen!

S.H.E.I.K.H
    Teilnehmer

clean installed my windows and tried v2.1.05 all problems solved. I think after installing .Net v6 the problem began. now it’s ok.

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Das Thema „Applications jump from second screen to main screen“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.